What are the Benefits of Dog Antler Chews?
Date: February 27th, 2014
Rawhide, rope toys and bullysticks (and possibly the occasional shoe) have long been the favorite chew toy of your favorite four-legged companion. But for powerful chewers, even the most durable toy may last for only a few minutes or hours.
Have you searched endlessly for something that can stand up to your mutt's powerful jaws? Look no further – antler chews may be just what you have been looking for!
Antler chews are nature's ultimate, premium dog chew. Each year, elk and other antlered animals shed their antlers in association with an annual regeneration process. Brought on by seasonal changes and biological hormone fluctuations, these shed antlers are then gathered and hand cut into various sizes for your dog's chewing pleasure.
100% natural deer or elk antlers are the perfect chew toy for puppies, aggressive chewers and large dogs because of their extreme durability and hardness. Due to their composition, it is exceptionally difficult to split or chip antlers.
- Good for teeth, bones, gums, coat and overall health by providing rich sources of calcium, phosphorous, glucosamine, chondroitin and other beneficial minerals and nutrients
- 100% natural - no additives, artificial coloring, or anything unnatural!
- Able to last for weeks, months and even years
- Safer than traditional chews that splinter or break into little pieces
- Mess and odor free
- CountryMax carries antler chews that are products of the USA
But don't take our word for it – give one to your dog today!
Coming soon - NEW! Red Barn Antler dog chews – coming to a CountryMax Store near you.